As we all know COVID Guidelines are ever changing. We will continue to update our guidelines as the CDC and local government update their guidelines. These are not politically driven guidelines, these are guidelines based on science and the best way we know how to keep our con family safe.
WE WILL HAVE A ZERO TOLERANCE FOR VIOLATIONS RELATED TO OUR POLICIES, WE WILL ALSO NOT ENGAGE IN ARGUMENTS WITH ANYONE REGARDING OUR POLICIES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO OUR POLICIES PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND OUR CONVENTION.
As of 4/7/2021
* The state of Pennsylvania requires masks, covering nose and mouth, for ALL individuals entering a business. Masks, therefore, are REQUIRED to be worn by all in attendance. This includes staff, volunteers, vendors, celebrities and all attendees of the convention. If you can not wear a mask because of a prior medical condition, we ask that you hold off attending our convention until masks are no longer required.
* The state of Pennsylvania is currently limiting businesses to operate at 75% of occupancy. We do not anticipate this being an issue in September because the convention is a spacious 100,000 square feet.
* Harrisburg Comic and Pop Con WILL NOT enforce proof of vaccination for staff, vendors, celebrities, or attendees.
* We strongly encourage social distancing in lines, we will have staff on hand assisting with line management.
* Harrisburg Comic and Pop Con will have plenty of hand sanitizer available and we ask that everyone sanitize hands prior to entering and often to help prevent the spread of COVID (not to mention con crud).