An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens , and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Harrisburg Comic & Pop Con, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
CURRENT CDC GUIDELINES
As we all know COVID Guidelines are ever changing. We will continue to update our guidelines as the CDC and local government update their guidelines. These are not politically driven guidelines, these are guidelines based on science and the best way we know how to keep our con family safe.
As of 7/27/2021
* Both the state of Pennsylvania and CDC require masks for indoor gatherings for individuals who are NOT fully vaccinated. Any staff, volunteer, vendor, celebrity, or attendee who is NOT fully vaccinated is required to wear a covering over their nose and mouth.
* For those who ARE fully vaccinated you can chose to wear a mask or not wear a mask while at the convention.
* The CDC highly recommends everyone to wear a mask in a public indoor setting of substantial high risk.
* Harrisburg Comic and Pop Con WILL NOT enforce proof of vaccination for staff, vendors, celebrities, or attendees (see our mask policy above).
* We strongly encourage social distancing in lines, we will have staff on hand assisting with line management.
* Harrisburg Comic and Pop Con will have plenty of hand sanitizer available and we ask that everyone sanitize hands prior to entering and often to help prevent the spread of COVID (not to mention con crud).